Book Fair will be an exciting celebration of reading with hundreds of fun, engaging, and affordable books for kids to discover.
- Hours: 7am – 7pm
- Students are encouraged to dress in “enchanted” costumes — leprechauns, fairies, unicorns, gnomes, etc.
- Extended families/GRANDS are invited to shop after school.
- Dinner will be served at 5pm on the lawn. Check your child’s Tuesday folder for Chick-fil-A order form.
- Students can pay with cash, or you may wish to send a check payable to Kolter PTO.
- Students not making purchases will spend time browsing and/or making a wish list.
We need you! Please sign-up as a volunteer to help with setup, class shopping, and checkout.
ALL FOR BOOKS COIN CONTEST
We will have an All For Books coin collection contest November 12-14. Donations will purchase books for Kolter students who otherwise may not be able to buy a book. Scholastic also matches the donations to distribute books through national organizations. The grade that brings in the most money will get a popsicle party.
Online shopping will open November 12 and continue through November 30.
Thank you to our generous sponsor, Raymark Construction, for supporting this year’s book fair. With their sponsorship we are able to provide books for Friends of Kolter, complete teachers’ wish lists, and secure funds for books for our new library. We appreciate their investment in our school and children and are grateful for their support!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here